Hello writers, bloggers and supporters of this blog, as some of you know I have a small YouTube channel with hopes of growing it daily. I will be displaying different types of art in my background and items (lamps, bracelets, mask something creative )from different countries (if I can) and would like to know if any of you would be interested in sending me something fun from your country to display and perhaps draw more attention to your blog. Thanks for reading.
The joker is a comic book character but the movie shows how everyday people can push a person to a breaking point. You know we develop our personality at a young age. We learn to trust or not by our experiences. If you are of quirky or the ” weird ” kid you will soon find out how cruel kids and adults can be.
I have been always short and when I was in kindergarten I was bullied by the tall six graders because I wanted to play four square or tether ball and they did not want me playing with them. Sad to say as I got older and in the sixth grade I too became a bully, despite me being short. I think I did it because I could sense the fear and I felt like if anyone I picked on was crazy enough to fight me back I would win. I only picked fights with people I knew I would win a fight with.
I wonder now is that how many bullies feel. I know I was wrong. That time in my life did not last but for that one year. But there are some people who live their entire life pushing around people like the Joker.
His transformation was slow and deliberate. And even as he slowly goes a little further you understand it. No I don’t condone violence, but sometimes I understand where it comes from. This movie makes you see how cruel we as people can be. Yes this is a comic book character but his feeling are very relatable. This is not a movie for young kids,however if you must take them to see it , it could be some great teachable moments. I give the movie an A+. Go see it. But he prepared to have your emotions stirred up.
Ok that is all I got to say on that. If you guys go see the movie tell me what you think.
It can be embarrassing to walk around at any age to walk around with acne. I have suffered from acne so bad in my teen I was once asked by a classmate did I have chickenpox. People that was very embarrassing. If you do not have acne you do not know how it feels to have people judge you and talk about you to your face.
I have tried so many acne medications and home remedies and none of them seem to work. And believe me, there is always someone giving you advice even though they have never suffered from acne. I have had some people tell me that the reason my skin breaks out so much is because I put all this stuff on it. Keep in mind this is said as they are piling tons of make up on their face( something I am/is still scared to do).
This soap works for me. It is not that expensive. I think it cost me $6. I love it. I use it twice a day. No this is not a sponsored post. I saw a post the other day advising people on great ways to help clear acne. I know that struggle. It can be devastating. Parents if you have a child that has acne try this. If not please take your child to the dermatologist, please. It could be life changing. And you don’t know not understand if you have never had to live with acne. And people always seem to blame the acne sufferers for their acne. Trust me if we knew what made our face break out we would have been cured our own acne.
Ok I’m done with my advice,take it or leave it.
Thanks for reading like,follow,share,comment. Also if you guys get a chance check out lifewithlane.net. It’s a great blog.
As with many things in life, this comes as a surprise. But all the same thank you Mr.A. of https://barbariangentlemen.wordpress.com. for nominating and or picking me for this blog award.Though let’s face it, I do not often spread sunshine. But I do love to read and write. And there is something about his blog that truly fascinates me. I tend to always gravitate toward manly men. Perhaps because sometimes I can really be a tomboy.
Anyways, I am happy with the thought, since I have only been writing a blog for about 8 months. I mean I think I started in July of 2018. I wrote 2 blogs in that month and became completely overwhelmed. I do better know. I write to turn the crazy off in my head. And part of me wants other people to know out there that if they feel a little disconnected and a little off in the head, perhaps that is normal. As long as the feeling pass.
**** Now for the questions*****
- Tell us about the last time you listened to what your inner voice has to say and the last time you didn’t? I always talk to myself. Always. Since I spent a lot of time by myself, I find myself talking out loud all the time
- What do you care most about, outside of yourself? Tell us how does caring for this helped you trust yourself more? I love my family. My true first love was my nephew. Now that I have 2 children of my own the love is a bit deeper. Before my Nephew I did not know how to love nor could I even say the words.
- Tell us about the things you want yourself to want? I don’t know that I can answer that. I am a simple person.
- How do you approach non-fiction reading? Do you relate or make disagreements with what the author has to say? Do you try to have a conversation with the thing you are reading? I do not often read non-fiction, however when I do tend to do both. I can relate to the author on somethings. And then completely disagree with them on something else. I believe our past shapes our beliefs.
- What are your controversial opinions and why do you believe them? If it’s not worth talking about publicly, may you tell us why? I believe that women should have control over their own bodies. I became pregnant after a failed tubal ligation 3 years after my first born. The world does not treat pregnant women fair. The man will get a raise for a larger family. I woman gets less hours for the same reason
- If a man that is dear to you (dad, husband, boyfriend, brother), help someone that is viciously being attacked. Would you be proud of him for helping or be angry with them for putting himself in harm’s way? Why can’t I be both.
- Which men’s style profile would you prefer, a classic gentleman, a lumber sexual or a rockstar? I like a man that can change it up. But if you are going to be a rock star. Go all the way. But there is something about a rugged looking man.
- Which male pop icon you think is the epitome of manhood? Tell us the traits that he has that makes you say so? Lenny Kravitz and Tupac
- Who is sexier, a frugal man or a generous man? Both, I like a man that does not feel the need to impress with how much he has spent on anything. I like a man that is smart with his money.
- As a man, what are your thoughts of me based on my writing and what you know about me? You seem multidimensional which is great. Perhaps you like the outdoors, yet when you need to you will dress as a true gentleman (cloak of desire) to fed a carnal need. And look for a temporary woman.
- Lastly, the “Mr. A being Mr. A” question – Does size matter? I mean you no disrespect, I won’t feel bad if you choose not to answer. Oh you do mean to disrespect, but sometimes that could be fun. You just have to know what you’re doing.
There I hope I have answered all your questions. Thanks for nomination. It was fun, And I never want to do this again. So below are my nominees and the questions and the rules
Here are my nominees
Thank the blogger who nominated you.
Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
Nominate new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award in your post/or on your blog.
Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
who is your favorite actor?
Why do you write?
would you like to be rich and famous
Do you believe that politics are good for the country?
Do you believe we believe everything you say?
What is better, the idea or the actual thing?
What is your favorite song?
Do you prefer today or yesteryear and why?
Is there more hate, violence, or have we always been like this?
Do you write everyday?
What inspires you to write?