As with many things in life, this comes as a surprise. But all the same thank you Mr.A. of https://barbariangentlemen.wordpress.com. for nominating and or picking me for this blog award.Though let’s face it, I do not often spread sunshine. But I do love to read and write. And there is something about his blog that truly fascinates me. I tend to always gravitate toward manly men. Perhaps because sometimes I can really be a tomboy.
Anyways, I am happy with the thought, since I have only been writing a blog for about 8 months. I mean I think I started in July of 2018. I wrote 2 blogs in that month and became completely overwhelmed. I do better know. I write to turn the crazy off in my head. And part of me wants other people to know out there that if they feel a little disconnected and a little off in the head, perhaps that is normal. As long as the feeling pass.
**** Now for the questions*****
- Tell us about the last time you listened to what your inner voice has to say and the last time you didn’t? I always talk to myself. Always. Since I spent a lot of time by myself, I find myself talking out loud all the time
- What do you care most about, outside of yourself? Tell us how does caring for this helped you trust yourself more? I love my family. My true first love was my nephew. Now that I have 2 children of my own the love is a bit deeper. Before my Nephew I did not know how to love nor could I even say the words.
- Tell us about the things you want yourself to want? I don’t know that I can answer that. I am a simple person.
- How do you approach non-fiction reading? Do you relate or make disagreements with what the author has to say? Do you try to have a conversation with the thing you are reading? I do not often read non-fiction, however when I do tend to do both. I can relate to the author on somethings. And then completely disagree with them on something else. I believe our past shapes our beliefs.
- What are your controversial opinions and why do you believe them? If it’s not worth talking about publicly, may you tell us why? I believe that women should have control over their own bodies. I became pregnant after a failed tubal ligation 3 years after my first born. The world does not treat pregnant women fair. The man will get a raise for a larger family. I woman gets less hours for the same reason
- If a man that is dear to you (dad, husband, boyfriend, brother), help someone that is viciously being attacked. Would you be proud of him for helping or be angry with them for putting himself in harm’s way? Why can’t I be both.
- Which men’s style profile would you prefer, a classic gentleman, a lumber sexual or a rockstar? I like a man that can change it up. But if you are going to be a rock star. Go all the way. But there is something about a rugged looking man.
- Which male pop icon you think is the epitome of manhood? Tell us the traits that he has that makes you say so? Lenny Kravitz and Tupac
- Who is sexier, a frugal man or a generous man? Both, I like a man that does not feel the need to impress with how much he has spent on anything. I like a man that is smart with his money.
- As a man, what are your thoughts of me based on my writing and what you know about me? You seem multidimensional which is great. Perhaps you like the outdoors, yet when you need to you will dress as a true gentleman (cloak of desire) to fed a carnal need. And look for a temporary woman.
- Lastly, the “Mr. A being Mr. A” question – Does size matter? I mean you no disrespect, I won’t feel bad if you choose not to answer. Oh you do mean to disrespect, but sometimes that could be fun. You just have to know what you’re doing.
There I hope I have answered all your questions. Thanks for nomination. It was fun, And I never want to do this again. So below are my nominees and the questions and the rules
Here are my nominees
Thank the blogger who nominated you.
Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
Nominate new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award in your post/or on your blog.
Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
who is your favorite actor?
Why do you write?
would you like to be rich and famous
Do you believe that politics are good for the country?
Do you believe we believe everything you say?
What is better, the idea or the actual thing?
What is your favorite song?
Do you prefer today or yesteryear and why?
Is there more hate, violence, or have we always been like this?
Do you write everyday?
What inspires you to write?